But regarding blogging, I've been "back-posting" to make up for being behind. I do it mostly for my own journaling purposes...like a scrapbook...So I can come back to my blog thoughts when I am scrapbooking for real. But I decided, I'm never going to post in "current" mode again if i just keep back-posting. Back-posting sort of makes me want to put off blogging some more. So, I'll just summarize March the best I can and then move on to some more current subjects.
my Mother-in-law came to visit the very end of Feb/beginning of Mar -- it was a wonderful, much needed visit. I always learn a lot from her -- important stuff, like how to properly cut a grapefruit, and American Idol is more fun if you sing-a-long and dance a little bit too. Thanks for the fun time, Bonnie!
Attended one last Primary activity as a Primary teacher, and ran the "Journals" booth for the PJS theme: Prayers, Journals, and Scriptures. Journals ROCK. and so do children. The next day I got released as a Primary teacher. Another sad day. I miss them terribly.
The weather has been beautiful, just like it should for spring. Shorts have come out and so have the bathing suits. "BEACH" is a word I say a lot lately...all by itself, with a lot of zeal and anxiousness. one day real soon it's going to be put into action.
Sorry that I've been missing in action at the blog. But life goes on, one day at the time. New things happen, and some things stay the same. And happiness is always a priority...home, family, & church will always be my number one's.
The Month of MarcH --- Year of 2010
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
continued teaching aerobics classes as usual, including subbing a few occasions for one of the other ladies -- 3 classes in a row on a couple of evenings! -- that'll keep you in shape.
my Mother-in-law came to visit the very end of Feb/beginning of Mar -- it was a wonderful, much needed visit. I always learn a lot from her -- important stuff, like how to properly cut a grapefruit, and American Idol is more fun if you sing-a-long and dance a little bit too. Thanks for the fun time, Bonnie!
I went to the Dr. to check up on my surgery incisions. I had to grit my teeth while he pulled out an undissolved suture. Felt so much better once it was out, though. First IUI round will start the end of May/beginning of June...hopefully.

I tried an authentic Greek restaraunt with a bunch of ladies from church. It was okay. I still prefer the greek salad from Atlanta Bread company. And man, do I love pepperoncini's!! I'm obsessed...I bought my own big jar for the first time since discovering my love affair. They were completely devoured, all by me, after about a week. Must. buy. more.
I taught all of the ladies in my ward an arrangement of "As Sister's in Zion" and had them sing in sacrament meeting. I think it was a wonderful experience for everyone, and they did awesome.
My sister Yona came from Kansas with all of her boys to visit! Love them. Yona is shorter than me at 4'11" yet she has earned her nickname of "sergeant" as she cracks the commands to her 4 boys {that are now taller than her} and they all jump in line with swiftness. She is such a
good listener and has such a solid way of looking at life. I cherish our time together, especially now that she lives away.
6 month Dentist visit -- was told my teeth are perfect! happy day.
It was also my Dad's 71st birthday that week and I made him a cake just so he would have one. For some reason my mom has never been in connection with the tradition of birthday cake and blowing out candles. It is a must in my opinion.
St. Patrick's Day was celebrated by wearing green of course, and a shopping trip where nothing was purchased. A sad day.
The weather has been beautiful, just like it should for spring. Shorts have come out and so have the bathing suits. "BEACH" is a word I say a lot lately...all by itself, with a lot of zeal and anxiousness. one day real soon it's going to be put into action.
Sorry that I've been missing in action at the blog. But life goes on, one day at the time. New things happen, and some things stay the same. And happiness is always a priority...home, family, & church will always be my number one's.

So glad to read an Amy and Spencer update! I know how you feel with the whole anit-social bit. But I hope you know your sunshine-y blog puts a little lift in my day when I read it. Keep us posted on your IUI happenings and life in general!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are always in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck with the IUI.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun seeing you at M's baptism. You sang beautifully!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand the anti-social bit. I struggle with that myself. And a lot of times see to hole up in my house. Not fun.
I'm keeping you in our prayers for good results with the IUI. Glad you're healed well from your surgery (now that the last suture is gone!)
I'm so happy to see an update Amy. I love your blog and always check to see if you have posted. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean with the whole back posting thing. I have that going on myself right now. I need to get on the ball.
Good luck with the IUI!
Hi Amy, just catching up on your blog. That is absolutely great news about the upcoming IUI - glad to hear you had a successful surgery and that they were able to diagnose you in the first place. I am so exited for you and wish you the best! Please keep in touch!
ReplyDelete