What I posted on Facebook...
........................................................
After the past 2 and half weeks of torturous waiting and back and forth about whether my pregnancy is a viable one...
...it is officially a miscarriage...
I've told a few people over the past 2 weeks, but didn't dare make any kind of announcement until it was for sure. I have been grieving and mourning a lot already since they originally diagnosed the doom, and as of right now I just feel relief that I finally know for sure. Being in limbo is torture. That's why I've been so quiet lately. I didn't really know what was going on with me.
Please know that though this has been really hard--one of the hardest things I've ever experienced during these 6+ years of struggle--I still feel the love of my Heavenly Father comforting me and bringing me peace. As always, I would rather focus on finding sunshine in my life than dwelling on the negative... I really don't want anyone's pity. The only thing I need right now from anyone is love, cheer, gratitude for blessings, and probably some understanding that my social abilities are really limited right now. I tend to keep to myself through these kinds of situations, and I really don't want any texts or phone calls.
PLEASE, if you post a comment... Please make it something uplifting, positive, and cheerful for my sake. I don't need "sorries." I need love and understanding. And especially on this first day of November...the first day of the month of THANKS... Let's focus on gratitude together. If you want to do something for me, fill up my news feed with everything that is beautiful in your world, and nothing about complaints or what annoys you.
Focus on LOVE, compassion, and the tiniest little blessings that you don't always see. And ESPECIALLY if you have children...Focus on them. Take them and hold them, and teach them, and love them... and NEVER take them for granted.
Please do that for me today...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)