
We are done for good. But BYU-Idaho and Rexburg will always be apart of us. After all, that's where we met and dated. And Oh, the Fun we had! But we have moved to greener pastures and are having a blast here, too. Reston, Virginia is the place--Just outside of Washington D.C. Lots to see and do! Spencer graduated with his Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering and got a job at a law firm of all places as a technical specialist creating patents for CAT. I graduated with a Sociology/Criminology degree with a minor in Home & Family Education. People like to ask me what I want to do with my degree, and I like to say, "educate my home and family how
not to be criminals." Seriously.
Enjoy the blog! And hopefully I will enjoy creating it.
YEAH!!! We are so excited that you started a blog!
ReplyDeleteMove here GA girl so we can camp out in my rocky back yard and tell "peanut" jokes. You better be going home for Thanksgiving this year! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete