This past weekend Dominic and Eric (my older nephews) came up to visit us. It was a short but fun visit. Friday we did the tour of DC, at least what could be seen in one day. But really we were all so anxious to see the new Harry Potter movie. We went that night to see it and we all thought it was fantastic! By far my favorite Harry Potter movie!
Saturday we headed to Richmond to King's Dominion amusement park. That was pretty fun, although, I think I've turned into a bit of a chicken. Water slides ROCK! We came back early because Spencer had to give a talk on Sunday and I had to prepare for my big Music Time presentation. I had the whole 40 minutes, both Junior and Senior Primary all to myself with a handful of songs to teach them that I barely knew myself!! I was definitely overwhelmed. But it went okay...wiping the sweat off the forehead. But then again, I feel like that EVERY SUNDAY! Of course, Spencer's talk was fabulous. I love that man!
Yes the movie was great! Aaron spoke in church the same Sunday that Spencer did! Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete