Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More Unlucky Fishing

We headed down to Georgia this past weekend. It was so good to be all together! Spencer and I haven't gotten to see my family in about 2 years, but we all picked up right where we left off like we had never been gone. Saturday we headed to an old rural pond that my brother's have access to in hopes to catch some fish. We must be the poorest fishermen EVER! I had completely no luck at all and Spencer caught one brim after hours of trying. Hershey spent most of her time splashing around in the mud and trying to catch the hooked worm when we reeled it in...That would have been awful if she had gotten ahold of it! Crazy dog! Sunday we celebrated Spencer's 26th Birthday!! But shhhh...don't tell anyone...Spencer HATES the attention. But I LOVE to give it!!! Happy Birthday, to the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)