Well, I've been trying to post for the past week now and for some reason the video I keep wanting to upload just won't UPload! So life must go on and therefore the blogging as well. Here's a picture of what it looked like out my window yesterday:

Believe it or not, I've been waiting for this to come. It was actually kind of fun! Snow can be enjoyable when you don't have to live in it up to your knees for 5 months out of the year! So Hershey and I went outside to play in it for a little bit and then came inside

for some hot tomato soup for me, and a good snuggle in the blankets for both of us.
Ironically enough, I had a strong urge to go out and drive in all of the snowy slosh. So I went! I think it was more of an urge to feel like I was in Idaho again. ...Or perhaps I just really wanted to buy a cart full of awesome scrapbooking stuff at the local scrapbook shop that's closing down. Everything in the store was 50% off, so I had to take advantage! Thank goodness there is one other scrapbook supply store that will soon get a lot more of my business. I can wipe the sweat off my brow and sigh with ~relief~ That was a CLoSe OnE. How DaRe they take away my favorite place to shop!
Oh, Amy, I'm so with you on the scrapbooking store. It's the second one in a year to go out of business around here. What, do they expect me to shop at Michaels?
ReplyDeleteAmy, I knew Rexburg rubbed off on you in a good way! Just be glad you're not there this year! I don't think they'll dig out until July! Instead of a 5 month winter it will be more like an 8 month one! Good thing we live in better climates right? ;)
ReplyDelete