
It's tradition that after we open all of the Christmas presents we pile all of the wrapping paper on top of each other in a big mound and take a picture. I was trying to take a picture of Spencer and he unexpectedly burst from the pile just as I snapped! I thought it was so cute. Christmas Day is always a fun day that makes us feel like little kids again.
This was my BIG Present:
I was SO excited! It works like magic next to the old digital camera. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old Kodak. It was a fabulous starter camera at a fabulous price, but it was time for an upgrade, and Spencer surprised me with it. Yaay for Christmas!
This was Spencer's Big Present:
Hey, he asked for it. (Kacey, don't laugh). And as a promoter of fitness I was pleased to oblige.
But the Real BIG Present is this:
A 42" Plasma!
When Spencer's stepmom, J'Nette, gave him a wad of cash for Christmas, it came with a big picture of a brand new TV and a note communicating her intentions for the money. So as soon as we got back from GA, that seemed to be the exciting first priority. It's been fantastic! Having it in addition to the surround sound speakers we already had made watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix exciting enough to make you wanna slap your grandma down!
What a blessed Christmas we had in 2007! I thought for sure I was getting nothing but coal, and for Spencer perhaps some bellybutton lint. But Santa decided we were on the Nice list after all. I guess our deceptive grins are working...
...Hee Hee Hee...
Happy New Year, everyone!
Oh my gosh Amy, "Slap youre grandma down?" Is this a southern phrase? Whatever it is, it's hilarious! So glad you had a good Christmas! Please email me your phone # because i'd really love to chat with you and the one I had is wrong!
ReplyDelete