Monday, May 26, 2008

The Catch of the Day

For Memorial Day we went fishing down in Montrose where my two brothers live. There's a pretty, back-woods pond that we always go to. Spencer LoVes to go there. He was Very proud of his BiG'n:
Hershey seems to be fairly fond of the fish as well!
CrAzY dog!
I think she was just beat from playing so hard. She loves the freedom of running around, jumping through the tall grass and waiting for Spencer to reel in a big one. I love to fish too, but I read my book and played with nieces and nephews most of the day. We had some good eatin' in the neighborhood later on. Nothin' like down home cookin'. Especially if my mom has anything to do with it. It was a fun holiday for us! But a guess technically every day is a holiday right now. It's kind of nice having Spencer to hang around with all the time! I tell ya, though, I sure will be happy when that new job floats our way. But I'm glad to see him enjoying himself so much. That hasn't happened in a Really long time. He deserves all the happiness he can get!

2 comments:

  1. A Hershey-sized fish! Impressive. Enjoy the job-free existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics with Hershey. Ha! those are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)