Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ahhh... I am in LoVe..

...With this HoUsE!

It's for sale a little ways down the street from my parents place. Don't you just LoVe the ReD DooR!! And it's just as adorable on the inside, too. Ahhh, Dreams... I suppose it could be a reality if Spencer got a job here in Warner Robins. This house and HoBBy LoBBy (the local scrapbook/craft store) are good enough reasons for me to stick around here... Oh, and I guess my FamiLy should be somewhere on that list of reasons. ;)

Anybody got $194, 500 they feel like giving away???

4 comments:

  1. That's a way cute house! I want it too! Wishful thinking. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my dream house!! I love the big porch! Man, a good house for not bad money!! Kasey needs to get a job in GA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat house is beautiful! You could never get a house like that here for 194,500! AHHH! I am glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I LOVE that house! And yes the red door is definitly adorable=)I have always wanted a house with a big front pourch. It makes me want to move to Georgie, for a house like that in Maryland it would be over 400,000, I kid you not, hence the reason why we bought a town home, and even that was over 200,000 for a little 3 bedroom town home. Oh well we can dream right? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)