A picture of me for you at this exact moment of 7.8.9.10.11.12 in time.
And of course all I was doing was watching a little tv. lame. "Obese and Pregnant" on TLC, to be exact. lovely. If I ever need motivation to exercise all I have to do is watch a documentary such as this and all it does is make me want to get up and move.
In other news, I am a lone rider this week. Spencer is out on his first TDY assignment (business trip) and so he is gone all week, leaving me at home to party like a rockstar all by myself. Kind of funny being on my own in the evening. Makes me feel like a single gal again...If only it weren't for that constant twinge of "oh, I miss him!" sigh. But my knight in shining armor is off to save the day...I guess the United States Air Force called and needs their airplane fixed...or something like that. {wink} Good luck, my hunk of a chunk of love!
Oooh, now you have me wishing I had known about the 7/8/9 thing. I know I'll forget by next august. dang. That's so cool! I understand about flying solo too! It's sort of fun, until you have to go to bed alone. Booo.
ReplyDelete