Monday, January 24, 2011

The past 3 months

A lot has gone on in the past 3 months.  Some good... But mostly some big experiences that left me feeling not so much like a person capable of opening up to the world, but rather like someone hiding in a corner trying to escape a beating.

The song left running over and over again on my blog playlist totally represents where I've been - "Corner" by Allie Moss:
♫ When your world trembles and quakes
And your footing suddenly shifts and shakes
Take my hand
We'll hide in the corner
Hide in the corner
Take my hand
We'll hide 'til it's over
'Til it's all over

We have choices to make
We have promises that we can't break
There is nothing left to lose
So hold on to me
I'll hold on to you. ♫

I'm sure you've all felt like hiding in a corner at some point in your lives and can relate.  Thank goodness I am starting to feel the dust settle and the weight lift.  I'm peering around the wall to check for safety.  I'm trying to refresh my viewpoint.  Trying to open up my heart that has been on the mend.  Trying to heal what didn't really have the opportunity to heal.  Trying to make changes.

So perhaps a fresh appearance on the ol' blog will help!  Perhaps at last opening up to the world and letting out my feelings will help me to sort through them.  It will help me review the past and press forward, looking for the positive.
Thanks for checking in on me.  For thinking about me and wishing me well.  For understanding.

I'll come back tomorrow to post some pictures and update further.  Until then, MUCH LOVE to you ALL! ♥



9 comments:

  1. I've been worried about you!! I am sorry you have felt that way. Life can be so dark sometimes. I hope you can feel happy and good again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, glad to know you are still blogging. I have really missed reading your posts!

    A new outlook can work wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking/worrying about you! I always love what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words can't tell you how much I love you....so, I'll just say:
    I love you LOTS!!!

    The sun will shine again. I know it will. But until then, I know a certain someone who (you) has shown me it's possible to dance in the rain.... You just might need a really good hair product... ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy I'm so sorry you've been going through some dark times. I hope the sun starts shining soon. You are seriously one of the brightest happiest people I know. Sending lots and lots of love and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy,
    I've been thinking about you and wondering how you guys are doing. I hope, hope, hope you're doing well, and that things will ease up on you. Update us when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm checking in to see what you've been up to lately - come back to blog-world soon? I hope all is well with you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)