
Spencer and I love the show LOST! We didn't get involved in it too much until the 3rd season. But they do a lot of flashbacks at the beginning of each new episode, so you start to pick up the story line easy enough. But it's such an intriguing show with so many twists and turns that make you think, "Huh?" and you have to try and piece together the clues. It doesn't hurt to have a couple of good looking guys running around on the beach looking hot and rugged. You know what I'm talking about, ladies! (Shhh...don't tell Spencer I said that!) Ah, I'm sure he knows better anyway. But yeah, we decided that while we're waiting for the new season to arrive, which I don't think will happen until 2008, we would catch up on all of the juicy details that we missed out on in the beginning. So we bought the 1st and 2nd season DVD's! We've already finished the 1st season and we just bought the 2nd yesterday and are filling our evenings with the excitement of a few episodes. It's great being able to watch a good show without the interruption of TV commercials! If anyone is interested in borrowing them we are glad to share!
Ooh Amy we LOVE LOST!!! It's so great, although J.J. Abrams (the producer)'s first series - ALIAS was even better. We're hooked to both, but have watched each season of ALIAS completely through at least twice. You should get that one too if you haven't seen it... :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the new blog look. Very rich and autumn-ish. :)
ReplyDelete