
I love the fall season. Spencer and I were engaged through the Fall of 2004 and got married at the end of November, so each year it brings a renewed sense of romance and the remembrance of young, innocent love. Unfortunately, the newness of marriage wears off by the 2nd and 3rd year of it, but we are
still young and in love.
I actually took this picture a few weeks ago when the weather got strangely cool here in Northern Virginia. It rained a lot that week. I thought it was so weird how these leaves were already changing and we were still in AUGUST!! But they soon died and fell off the tree and the rest continued to stay green as the warmth of the summer came back. It was just a little glimpse of things to come.
I feel like the summer went by WAY too fast! I'm mostly bitter because they closed our apartment complex's pool after last Monday. I'm of the opinion that if it's still 90 degree weather the pool should stay open. I've been itching to just climb the fence and fall in, even if I do get caught by some kind of security boobie trap, at least I would have gotten caught trying to reach paradise.
Oh, Amy I laughed so hard when I read this! I'm totally envisioning you being caught by the security guard in the pool with a completely contended expression.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, who closes the pool when it's still 90 degrees? Let's think about this people!