Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures from Saturday

Yes, I dyed my hair brown... It feels like I'm wearing a wig! I think it's okay, just not ME! I'll always be a blonde at heart, but it's fun to change things up sometimes. I think I'll probablly get highlights in it soon. Perhaps that might make me feel more comfortable.
We live just down the road from some old Civil War battlefields (First and Second Battles of Manassas). They've got it setup like a tourist spot, but it's kind of a park too, so we went for a little picnic and walk. It's absolutly gorgeous looking out over the rolling hills, especially now that it's Fall. "Stonewall" Jackson was the MAN! That's a statue of him above. This is the place where he got his nickname. Long live the South! Now I'm a Georgia AND a Virginia girl!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love you hair!! What a fun day and look at that BEAUTIFUL weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)