Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The First Snow!

Here is a view from our balcony of the first snow of the season here in our neck of the woods. Of course it's nothing like Idaho snow, which I am thankful for, but snow will forever remind me of my time in Rexburg going to school. Happy days, indeed. Many of you probably know that I am not a snow lover, but who can resist the First Snow Day?! Especially when it's ChristmasTime! Here is Hershey checking out the snow:
"What is this stuff? My feet are cold."
She liked it last year, at first. She kept rubbing her nose in it and eating it, not to mention pouncing into the big piles. But I think that was the curious puppy in her. All she cares about now is being warm. Yet she likes to be outside... So when I opened the balcony door to take pictures she would run out for a second, sniff, and then run back inside and sit, and then do it all over again. Funny dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)