It's official... I have given in to all of the rave reviews from many a friend and read the book, Twilight. And, OH, what a spicy book it is! I loved every minute of it. I am usually a very slow reader, even with books I am really into. But compared to my normal 2 weeks+ that it usually takes me to read even the best of books, my 4 days of bliss reading this book makes it officially the most addictive book I have ever read. So now I'm here hanging as I wait for my Barnes & Noble order to arrive with the next two books. Ohhh, the SusPense!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
It's Official...
It's official... I have given in to all of the rave reviews from many a friend and read the book, Twilight. And, OH, what a spicy book it is! I loved every minute of it. I am usually a very slow reader, even with books I am really into. But compared to my normal 2 weeks+ that it usually takes me to read even the best of books, my 4 days of bliss reading this book makes it officially the most addictive book I have ever read. So now I'm here hanging as I wait for my Barnes & Noble order to arrive with the next two books. Ohhh, the SusPense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hee hee! I just love you hon!
ReplyDeletehee hee! I just love you hon!
ReplyDelete