Thursday, March 27, 2008

"SO Hot...Want to touch the hiney"

Since I just finished Twilight yesterday, I had to whip out my copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to fast forward to all of the "Cedric Diggory" scenes, just to see if Robert Pattinson could really pass off as Edward for me... ~sigh~...I guess he'll have to do! Are you kidding me? I think he fits the role to the T! I literally can NOT wait for this movie to come out! And OH PLEASE let the next two books arrive on my doorstep soon!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, that song on you blog reminds me of aerobics classes. Second, I am so glad you finally posted again!!! Twilight in on my list of books to read. I hear they are awesome! We need to go walking soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)