Friday, March 28, 2008

We're moving!

So we've been living here in Herndon, VA for almost a year now. Time to renew the lease, right? Well, not when they ask for an extra $600 A MONTH for the new lease. HECK no! So we had to find a new apartment to live in. We found a Great place:
2 Bed/2 Bath, 1265 sq. ft.
Huge dining and living room area is what I love, now that we have massive couches. Spencer loves the indoor basketball court and free breakfast on Saturday mornings in the clubhouse. And now we are paying less than we were paying and getting more square footage. And it's just as nice of a place I suppose. But I have to admit, I will miss my townhouse style apartment. And the bigger, nicer master bath, and the 9 foot/cathedral ceilings... sniff... I don't wanna move!! Oh well, I guess I can trade my bigger bathroom for a bigger living room and a basketball court. Here's a link to a virtual tour of the new place that I got off their website: http://homesearch.tollbrothers.com/Panoramics/Dulles/Carlyle/Living.html Dulles Greene, here we come! Friday, April 11th we will paint the walls (I am VaiN and insist that my walls are painted a color other than stark white... If the complex allows it and I love to do it, then why not?!) And the next day, Sat., we will move all of our stuff in and call it our new home! Goodbye Chantilly Ward! Hello Herndon Ward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)