I'm back in the place I grew up. It's a bit odd, really. Things are never the same as they once were. People change and surroundings change...I've changed. Funny how a year in a fancy big city makes you look at things completely differently. I miss Virginia A LOT. It was always so pretty and clean and organized... lots of good shopping! I miss shopping. Now I have a NO shopping rule in place until we get a new job. Hopefully that won't take too long. Spencer seems to be enjoying his free time. I'm glad. He deserves some happiness in his life...actually, it's like he's a different person! I haven't seen him this happy in a really long time. This is what he's been getting to do:

But he earned it... He spent the first part of the day chopping down pine trees and hauling them to the fire pit for my brother. Spencer loves manual labor. He'd probably be happy just working a construction job! Ugh. Then again, people think I'm mad when I tell them I LIKE to exercise. To each his own.
That's a nice hunk of meet you got there. We're glad to hear things are going good. We are living in Nebraska. Royce and Cody
ReplyDelete