Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reading Like CrAzY

I was so excited to get my books this past Monday that I kept running to the window every time I heard a truck drive through the complex. Finally at 5:00 PM a glorious man wearing brown shorts and driving a brown truck knocked on my door to deliver me the continuation of this fascinating story. I finished the 2nd book last night (another new record!) and I moved on to the 3rd this morning. I took a deep breath and decided to pace myself on this one since I know we still have to wait for the 4th book to come out for a few more months. I might as well not get overly addicted, right? Ugh, I think it's too late for that. Seriously, Amy...put down the dang book and pack some boxes!

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD CATCH THE EDWARD FEVER!! I LOVE THOSE BOOKS. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AUGUST WHEN THE LAST ONE COMES OUT AND THEN THE MOVIES. AHH *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad that you love them! I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)