Saturday, June 14, 2008
Spencer got a JOB!!
The wait is over.
And it wasn't a very long wait if you ask me!
Spencer had his first job interview on Thr. June 5th since we started looking for a new job in mid April. Well, one try was all it took for this man to land him a good job in a town we both adore! They practically hired him right there on the spot! We both traveled up to Newnan, GA for the job interview that morning with the plan to go to the temple in Atlanta afterward since it's was in the same direction. He felt really good with the interview and off we went on to the temple. We came out afterwards to find a voicemail on the phone offering him the job! We didn't decide right away, but we both felt really good about it. It's with a German company called Grenzebach. He will be a Mechanical Design Engineer and will be designing and helping to install big industrial equipment, robotics, etc. That's all I really know about it (me and my lack of mechanical expertise) BUT he is Super HaPpY about it! He will get to travel some, too. Best of all, we ended up in a smaller, but growing southern charm of a town about 35 min. Southwest of Atlanta and just under 2 hours away from my hometown. I think we will really like it!
They wanted us there right away. He starts Monday, June 16th, so we moved in this past Thursday to our new apartment (that's a whole other story to tell about).
Wish us LuCk on our New Adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! I am so very excited for you! That is awesome that Spencer got a job that he is excited about! Good luck and we expect to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so exciting- I just knew the Lord was guiding your little family. Good Luck, Spencer... by now you have already started the new job- I'm sure they will love you, you are such a hard worker! I can't wish you enough luck and good wishes- Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay, that is way exciting. You'll have a house like the one in the last post in no time =)
ReplyDelete