HaPpY BirThDaY to me!
Happy Birthday TOOO MEEEEEEE!
happy BIRTHDAY dear Amy!
HaPpY BirThDaY to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YaY for Birthday #25!
I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! It's the one day of the year you can totally claim for yourself, to celebrate YOU being apart of this world! I think Everyone should have a rockin' birthday! As for me, I'm going on a rockin' hot lunch date with the hottest red-headed man alive! And THEN, I'm going to take that $20 dolla bill y'all and spread it as far as I can on the mall! Horaay for Birthday cash! It could be $2 dollas and I'd still be happy. ;)
So, here's to Me and 25 glorious years of life on this earth!
Me with my brothers Rex, Rusty, & Ryan (Left to Right)

Awww Amy, I didn't know today was your birthay, happy birthday! Horray for 25! I hope you had the best birthday ever and that you got some really cute stuff with your twenty dollars=)
ReplyDeleteHaPPy BiRthDay!! Maybe with that $20 you can go get some hot pink patent leather shoes!!
ReplyDeleteHey Pretty Lady,
ReplyDeleteHow have you been doing? Man! Its been a while! Btw happy belated birthday.Im so happy to see you in here. Its been forever.