packing, moving, living with mom & dad, closing on our new house!, Thanksgiving, 4th Anniversary, CLEANING and FIXING our new house, driving back to Newnan to watch the movers move our belongings out of the old apartment (like nails on a chalkboard, I tell ya), setting up furniture, finally having our first night in our NEW HOUSE!, cleaning and fixing some more, Christmas shopping, teaching Mia Maids, subing in nursery, teaching Relief Society, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, lots and lots of trips to Lowes and Home Depot, New Years, teaching a room busting with a massive load of 5 year olds in primary all by myself, a couple of sleepovers at my place, and last but not least: replacing my older sister's 20 years of polished aerobics instructor experience with my own meager attempt at teaching her old body sculpting class at Oxygen Fitness Center, where I now work on Tuesday evenings!!! Don't worry, she still teaches Buff Bellydance and Step & Sculpt on Wednesday night. I mean, talk about BiG Shoes to fill! But I am TOTALLY excited about working at Oxygen with her and being midget twins wherever we go!
We are slowly but surely getting settled into our new home. I'll have to take some pictures as we get more of our stuff up and on the walls. And HEY...don't tease me about the raunchy landscaping...Pitiful, I know. It's not my fault the previous owners didn't take care of jack! And then it sat there vacant all summer long since it got foreclosed on. So our yard is the only one that is still green in the dead of winter: green with weeds! Oh, don't you worry...Come springtime when I can do something about it, something will definitely be done about it. But it has been fun having to put some elbow grease into our
Here's a picture of Spencer and Hershey in the front yard playing...We love our neighborhood, too! And you can bet Hershey loves having a yard to run around in! The weather has been fairly warm here lately and I've been able to just prop the door open so she can go bask in the sunshine out on the deck in the back...pure bliss!
home. It makes it feel like it's genuinely ours.
Well, I just wanted to make a quick post to update just a little. We still don't have the internet, so I have to go over to mom and dad's every few days just to check the basics on their slow internet. I'm lucky I was able to get these pictures to upload! But regardless, I will try to get back into the swing of things! Much love to all my friends and favorite people!
Oh! I miss you, but I love your new house... so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your new house! Now I really need to make a trip down!!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun and stressful moving is. we are in the process of moving right now too... so i know our next two months will be much like yours have been! and I love the new house, super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun getting your new house ready. I'm so glad you guys are back in town!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear about you/ from you! I was starting to worry! I love your house! Let us know when you get all settled and we will invite ourselves down there! Thanks for blogging this and letting inquiring minds know what is going on with you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you are still alive. I was begining to wonder. :) Your house looks super cute, even with a yard with an attitude. Good to have you back.
ReplyDeleteYay for home ownership! And yays/boos for fixing up foreclosures! It can be fun but geez, at least for us, I swear the list just NEVER-ENDING! But oh well, it does make the house feel more like your own. But anyway, I'm glad it all went through. Your house looks sooo nice, so homey. Happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLoved your update. I was at one of your sleepovers and it was a blast. Ally said hello!
ReplyDeletesigh, that is my dream house, you are so lucky! You guys sure deserve it though! I'm so glad you are happy living in the perfect, most gorgeous house ever, living near your family, and you have an awesome job! Congrats Amy! Your the best!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad things are still going well! I was worried there for a bit! I love the new house and I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteHey! Congrats on the house! I am so happy for you! Good luck with the new area and have fun fixing things up!
ReplyDeleteRemember how I'm so so so excited about your new place! I bet you're all loving all the space and Hershey must be in heaven! Hooray! We've missed you in the blogging world, but at least you've been busy doing lots of great things! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything is working out so well... your house is so cute- I love it! Good Luck moving in, it's such a pain...
ReplyDeleteAmy, what a cute house, and you have been so busy! I like your porch a lot. What a crazy time, so much to chew on!
ReplyDeleteLove your house!!!!
ReplyDelete