Sunday, March 1, 2009
Thank goodness for unsecured wireless signals
OHHH, how I want to sing praises to the computer illiterate neighbor somewhere within range that does not know how to secure their wireless internet with a password!
I can't tell you how dreadful the past few months have been without an internet connection. Thankfully, I could run use mom and dad's slow computer for the necessary online bill pays and other important things, but blogging has just been impossible to accomplish there. Mostly because my parents are of the older generation that still doesn't quite comprehend the amazing and vast amount of uses for the computer and internet, so therefore they think the 10 minute trip I made to their house is to come socialize with them and it becomes impossible to accomplish much. So the last few days since I discovered the new unsecured wireless signal in my neighborhood have been fabulous! And I can now visit mom and dad for the sake of a true visit and not feel guilty for trying to sneak into their computer room every other day.
Yay for a reunion with the blog! Pray the signal sticks around until we can fork out the extra dough for our very own precious internet connection at our new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea for finally having internet! Hopefully your neighbor won't notice and you can keep using it. :p It's so hard being without the internet, huh? It's crazy how dependent I have become on the internet.
ReplyDeletelol that is hilarious, I'm sure happy for your neighbors too! I've missed you so much! I'm glad you'll be back =) I hear you about the whole internet thing, I would be lost without it!
ReplyDeletehooray hooray! So glad you are back in the world!
ReplyDeletelol Yes, thank goodness for the naive neighbors who know nothing of wireless signal security. :) Those have come in handy a time our two for us as well.
ReplyDelete