Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Birthday Girl

My Hershey Girl turned 3 today!
Can you believe she used to be this tiny?!
She just melts my heart with her cute playfulness.
Oh, and she KNOWS it's her birthday today, too. I talk about it to her all day long and she knows it's a different and exciting day because she's getting treated extra special. I keep singing the Primary birthday song to her, "You've Had a Birthday, shout Hooray!" and she jumps around and starts barking like she's excited. I think it's hilarious. She gets special canned doggie food with beef and potato chunks instead of regular old dry food. And her favorite...A trip to PETsMART!
HaPpY BirThDaY my sweet little dog!

4 comments:

  1. Hershey shares a birthday with Nicholas! He turned 3 on April 1st too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday cute little Hershey! What a good little mommy you are! Sydney and Hershey would get along well - she loves Pet Smart too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hershey!!! I wish you would have taken a video of her jumping around, that picture of her as a baby is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Hershey is so cute! That is so funny that she knows its her birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)