Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Spring!

OH, how I've been itching for Spring!
And today is The DAY!...
...the first official heavenly, beautiful, gorgeously sunny day of Spring!
And to celebrate the first day of Spring, I am wearing the latest addition to my shoe wardrobe. Definitely springy, don't you think? I fell in love in a Target isle... especially after I saw the $5 price tag! Must have!
What are you doing to celebrate the first day of Spring 2009?

7 comments:

  1. I looked outside to see the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH shut up!! I bought those exact shoes at Target and I love them!! Great minds think alike wouldn't you say???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shoes!!! DO they have different colors? I should have done something like that...I'll have to remember that for next spring. :D Or maybe, I'll do it for the first day of summer! (haha--any excuse to buy some new shoes!)

    I worked in my garden for the first day of spring!! I love spring!! I just wish it lasted a little longer here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it felt like spring here, it is snowy, raining, and very dreary here, I planted some flowers and that helps though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog layout! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes and your cute pic of you and hershey! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did I forget to comment on this post? Silly me! I can't believe you got those shoes for five dollars!!!!! They are darling, I wish you were closer and then we could go shopping and you could help me find good deals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)