Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm so sick of this

Rain, RAIN go away...Come again another day.
It rained forever last week, too.
The Ocmulgee River is starting to flood...And so is my garden for that matter.
Hey, at least it's a slow, steady [dreary] rainfall instead of a destructive downpour like we tend to get sometimes down here.
And at least I'm not out in Rexburg, ID and Kemmerer, WY like some of my friends are with hardcore snow in the middle of spring. [hee hee hee] ---> miss you guys!
...I need something to boost my spirits, can you tell?
I forecast pure SUNSHINE tomorrow and Saturday! {Let's see if I get my wish}

4 comments:

  1. I have a raised garden, yay, and I transplanted some of my seeds that have sprouted and gotten too big for my egg carton in it. Then later that evening, my mom told me that it was supposed to hail in the night. Poor bean sprouts. They were about a foot tall and I hope they survived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I totally know what you mean, we keep getting rain here too, like all week, I'm so sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It keeps raining here too and I hate it. Thankfully we have had maybe 2 days of sun, but that is the most sun we have seen in the month in here

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is still snow here and a good chance of it today. So I'll be thinking of you...LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)