Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog…I’ve missed you...

I truly have a love affair with my blog. Don't worry...My husband is quite aware. But he hasn't had much of a reason to be jealous lately anyway. The Blog and I have been forced into a long distance relationship, so to speak. We still don't have our own internet at our home for various financial reasons...Let's just say our house has sucked up all of our extra money. But that's okay, we've enjoyed working on our house and making things much better than they were. I'll be posting some of our latest projects here shortly. As for the internet, I do occasionally catch a neighbor's wireless signal, but it always seems to come and go, and in addition it is usually such a low signal that it's slow at best. HOWEVER, strange as it may be, that signal seems to want me as much as I want it and it's hung around at it's strongest for about a week now. Oh, how I've craved to blog! But unfortunately, the long distance relationship seems to have created trust issues for me. So I've given it a week... No one thought it would last, but we're still going strong! A blog reunion at last! ~I've missed you~

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still blogging. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Thought it was me...just kidding ;P
    I know what it's like to live without internet, sometimes good and bad. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha what a cute post! I hope it continues to earn your trust and sticks around, I've missed you!!! Can't wait to see updates on the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)