Friday, August 28, 2009

Check US OuT

Friday night at last.
Got off work early. Changed into normal AmY clothes. So HaPpY to be home.
Having fun watching Spencer get packed for his first official campout with the Young Men.
waterproofed tent ☼ check
sleeping bag ☼ check
leather water pouch filled ☼ check
fishing pole ☼ check...
...cute husband geared up for a good time in the woods... ☼ CHECK
I am missing him tonight, but I hope he has a good time out with the boys doing manly man stuff. Little does he know, I'm out gallivanting and spending away my first official paycheck. {wink}
Well, I did go out shopping at Old Navy and found some awesome buys. A new yoga tank top for $1.50...can't beat that! I intend to wear it tomorrow
morning to teach my Saturday morning Total Body Training class.
Funny how I used to look at teaching at the gym as my "job," and now it really is that stress relief FuN hobby that I look so forward to and still get paid to do it. I cherish the moments when I get to move my body now that I'm sitting at a desk all day and have a greater tendency to reach for the chocolate to soothe my weary soul. Unfortunately my exercise routine is not nearly as abundant as it used to be when I wasn't working FT. ~sigh~ Slowly, but surely I will adjust to this new lifestyle. I. will. press. forward.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're staying plenty busy latley! Is work going any better? Sounds like you're still adjusting... it's a big adjustment so thats understandable! I'm glad you got to go shopping and find some good deals, that always cheers me up too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have me coming in to the office to look forward to Monday morning. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved changing clothes when I got home from teaching. Makes you feel so much better! I hope work is going a little better for you!

    I love my husband so much but it is nice to have time for yourself as well. I always love to go shopping when Matt had a business trip (probably because he does not enjoy it!). Good deals are awesome, love the shirt!

    I wish I had a job that forced me to work out. I'm glad you find joy and relaxation from some of your work at least!!

    You sound very busy, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)