I live for Sundays. The day I get to see these adorable guys and girls and listen to all of their funny stories and watch their faces light up when they say the name, "Jesus!" or "Heavenly Father!" as an answer to a question. Or see the light bulb in their mind go off as they start to understand the simple truths of the gospel. What a blessing it has been in my life to be apart of that. My day of the week to be a "mama" is what I call it! They are missing "Brother Bonner" being my team teacher, though. And I have to say, so am I. So FuN!
A few of the kids are missing in these pictures. When I have the whole class together there's about 10 or 11 of them. We always miss the ones that are gone! But we always have fun together, even on the rough days like today. Sheesh, they were wiggly today. And their wiggles make me want to wiggle! But NO, Sis. Bonner has to be reverent like an adult is supposed to. But I tell ya, all I want to do when I get around these kids is giggle and laugh and listen to their little stories. Love them.
this is fun. i was primary pres in italy for 3 years and we only had 11 kids lol i cant imagine a class that large
ReplyDeleteLOL they look like such a fun group of kids! The silly picture is so funny! They all seem so fun! Sounds like the perfect calling =)
ReplyDelete