Friday, December 11, 2009

Alright...I give in.

I know, I am overdue for a new post. Sometimes ya just don't feel like connecting with the world, and therefore I don't post. However, I am feeling quite joyful today despite the head cold I am suffering from, and the Papa John's pizza and banana pepper that decided to churn my stomach, and the extreme sleepiness from teaching seminary this week. But I think it's the teaching seminary part that has me feeling pretty good. I love those kids. And I love the Book of Mormon, and the scriptures in general. And preparing for something like that and doing it and feeling success from it leaves you on a spiritual high afterwards. And then we brought them breakfast today too, since it was always tradition to do that on Fridays when I was growing up attending early morning seminary. I think it's a good reward for them. And they need that extra bit of love shown to them when they have to go face a loveless world everyday. I wish I had taken a picture of the group for memory's sake. Good times.
Now, I think I'm going to go fall asleep with my head against the wall while I sit on my porcelain throne just in case. what? you didn't want to know that?
Happy Friday everyone.
Look for more posts to come... I've got to hurry and get to them while in the blogging mood. Besides, I have some very good news to post that I am excited to share. Look at me, leaving you in suspense. ;) buuuwhahaha

5 comments:

  1. aaaaahhhhhhh no you really are leaving us in suspense! How rude! Just kidding, I hope you stay in a blogging mood though =) Are you teaching seminary now or were you just subbing? I bet you are really good with the youth. I'm sorry you're not feeling good, I hope this is just a few hours thing and not a 24 hour thing, or longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always regret eating the banana peppers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me!! I want Spencer to take that job in Utah and then you and I can go shopping for hot pink shoes again!!! Oh I miss you guys! I can't wait to hear your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better post that news soon, girlie! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)