So it all started yesterday.
Our first Dr's appointment.
We didn't receive good news from this Dr. as we did from my ob/gyn Dr, much to our disappointment.
I half expected that.
Yet, the expectation didn't seem to take away the hurt.
It would have been helpful if this Dr. was the sensitive and caring type, like I had hoped for.
But he's not.
However, the nurse was. She was very kind, and I was so grateful for that.
Needless to say, yesterday was an extremely hard and emotional day for both of us. The rehashing of the same information. And a new hashing of useless information that didn't need to even be brought up at all, made the experience even more painful than it had to be.
I am grateful for smart people, but why does it seem they are always socially stupid?!
Whatever.
Next: A new TEST.
This is an extremely important test.
It will be the official determination of where we go from here and what we are able to do.
Qualify for IUI? or continue on with IVF?
It happens: Thursday.
We are all planning to fast tomorrow.
I am not sure yet what the Lord's will in all of this is,
but I do believe in the power of prayer in combination with the power of fasting.
I believe in miracles.
Please, if you read this, no matter who you are or where you are,
Please pray for us.
Please pray that if it is the Lord's will, He will send us the power of healing.
And that regardless of the outcome of the test, that we will have peace.
That we will have the strength to do the work that is required.
That we might find success in our efforts.
Thank you.
I am extremely grateful for the support so many of you have shown us.
Forgive me, that my posts lately have solely been about this one issue. We have definitely been enjoying life beyond this one subject...So I'm sorry for not taking the time to share those more pleasant moments with you. I'll see what I can do about that. Until then, here's a couple of cute pics of Spencer being buried by the Christmas wrapping paper, and of course bursting out of all of the Christmas joy! Love him!
We love you and are praying for you hon. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you Amy!!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be praying for you. I do hope all works out on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you guys! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that your appointment didn't go the way you had expected. We will be praying and fasting for you!! It worked for us, I have FAITH it will work for you guys too!!
ReplyDeleteAMY You are so amazing! I can tell from your writing that you have faith and trust in God and it helps my faith as well. Our prayers are with you! ....hugs....
ReplyDeleteI strongly believe in fasting and prayer, so I will be doing that for you. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAmy,
ReplyDeleteYou will be such an amazing mother one of these days, I have no doubt. I will be praying for you.
Thinking of you and praying. I hope tomorrow goes well. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that you had to deal with an insensitive Dr. That makes me so mad, you are so good, sweet, and wonderful and I get really mad when I hear about people being mean to you! There is no excuse for a tactless doctor! I'm so sorry you have to go through this trial... it seem so cruel and unfair. You are so much more patient and faithful then I think I would be in your shoes. I fasted for you guys on Sunday and will continue to keep you in my prayers and fasts.
ReplyDelete