I thought this was hilarious when I saw it!! I like to jiggle around to a little bit of Beyonce too, but this is just too much! Well, actually, I hope I always want/am able to dance around to a good beat--Even when I'm a part of "all the wrinkled ladies." ....now where can I buy some wrinkle cream?...
With all my patches of gray hair and the eye cream I just bought... this is PERFECT for me!! Honestly, I would NEVER trade all my walks, runs, hikes, and long days in the Uruaguay/India sun for wrinkle/freckle free skin. They have made me who I am. :)
HA! i love it! and thanks for being good about leaving comments on my blog...you're much better at it than i am! hope everything is going well for you!
ROTFL! That was too funny!
ReplyDeleteWith all my patches of gray hair and the eye cream I just bought... this is PERFECT for me!!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I would NEVER trade all my walks, runs, hikes, and long days in the Uruaguay/India sun for wrinkle/freckle free skin.
They have made me who I am. :)
HA! i love it! and thanks for being good about leaving comments on my blog...you're much better at it than i am! hope everything is going well for you!
ReplyDelete