Monday, May 10, 2010

It's so wonderful to be remembered ♥

I should have known that he loved me enough to remember me on a day such as yesterday. For some reason I never expect him to {but secretly wish to be} and yet he never fails to make it a much better day for me than it could be. ....I think I'll keep him. ♥♥♥ One of my favorite things about yesterday {besides being remembered by my Spencer & Hershey} was the talks given at church, particularly one from my dear friend Jenny Harper. She did not mention me by name of course, but she spoke words that I knew were meant just for me and made me feel so loved. Her whole talk just pierced my soul and made me want to be a better woman. It made me want to be better prepared for teaching my children. Another favorite thing about yesterday was of course getting to remember my own dear mother. I worked really hard to scrapbook memories of her that I gathered from all of my siblings and stole old family photos to include in it. I think I want to continue to add to it every year. But my mother being the dear sweet mother she is insisted on remembering me too and made me my favorite...cheesecake! She gave me an old book that was inspiring to her as a young woman. Mom is always sharing the things she has learned and is always uplifting those around her, especially her children. Her children have always been number one to her. I ♥ my mom. I am so thankful for literally a HAPPY Mother's Day. I truly needed one.
Thanks sweetheart, for helping me so much this weekend (he hung up wall shelves, he fixed the scanner when it wouldn't scan the pictures for my scrapbook and I was freaking out, he helped me make dinner for my mom even though I was scatter brained and wasn't giving good instructions, and he was just generally loving and an all-around great guy) Thanks sweetheart, for remembering me on Mother's Day. And for always making me feel special -- especially when I need it most. ♥I love you You know what that is next to those flowers, girlfriend! Chocolate was definitely included. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a happy day! Spencer sounds like a keeper! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!!!! Definitely big points for Spencer and Hershey, and holy cow I didn't know Cold Stone had chocolates!!! I am for sure going to have to look more into that =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)