Saturday, June 5, 2010

Emotions

overwhelmed
stressed excited nervous worried happy sad anxious confident prepared
unprepared
...I am all of the above rolled up into one at the moment! One of the crazy things about being a girl...we have a numerous host of emotions at our disposal. Is that good or bad? I'm not sure. Both I suppose. I am getting ready for something BiG coming up...music related, of course. That's all my life seems to be about these days. But it's a good thing. I hope I am always found working hard at whatever I am asked to do. But there are other big things...{uncertain} things about my future that are pending. I am stepping into the dark a little bit and hoping that the light shines on me soon. I'm also getting ready to say goodbye again.
busy,busy,busy copies, copies, copies 43 binders snapping shut piano notes reviewing emails reminding phone calls discussing arms folded praying fingers crossed hoping head held high determined heart sinking crying hugs and kisses yearning
always missing him when he's away. This song playing: "Colors" by Amos Lee, totally says it all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my friend. How's life? Spencer been traveling lots lately? Haven't been following many blogs lately. Life has gotten a little nutty around here lately. Hope you are well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy woman!!! I don't know how you do it all! You are also a really good photographer. I don't know if I've ever told you that or not but you really are. Is it a hobby of yours? Good luck with everything you are working on. I can relate to all the crazy emotions you are feeling. I think it comes along with being a woman and it's something I love and hate all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)