I felt like a giddy little teenager again.
and most definitely acted like it, too!
I highly recommend it. ;)
My partners in crime:
Leah, Haylee, Erin, and me
Bad to the Bone in these amazing shirts that Haylee made for us.
Aren't they awesome?! Fangs for Team Edward, and the wolf for Team Jacob. I think we are going to still add "bite me" to the front with a bleach pen for the next time we all get together for a crazy Twilight event. Thanks, Haylee, for helping us be even cooler than we already were! {wink}
And oh YeS we DiD!
The theater workers kept running in our auditorium with these life sized posters of the hunky guys while we were waiting for the movie to start and getting us to yell which team we are on. We had to take a picture.
And the most hilarious event of the evening goes to....
{drum roll, please}
Leah!!! And her wild skill of reaching her "popcorn shelf" with her tongue!
haha!!
I laughed for like half an hour at this picture.
Oh, but Haylee + Erin came in a close second with their "Team Jacob" chanting jog around the stadium seats.
Seriously one of the funnest nights I have had in a really long time!
And Oh Yeah!!! The movie was pretty awesome, too!
Thanks for the great time, girls!
Such cute pictures Amy! I love it, and I love the t-shirts!!! I went at midnight too but I think you had way more fun =) I love the way twilight makes me feel too!
ReplyDeleteIt really was such a blast! I love that we can all get together and act goofy. Love you girlie!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh! What a great night it was!!! Can't wait for the next adventure!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!
ReplyDelete