I like blogs...
NO...I LOVE blogs!
Back to blogging...
I especially love it when people truly let their hearts out on their blogs. Those are the most meaningful ones. Of course, I love to see the events of life too. Pictures make everything better. And I am artsy fartsy, so I do love when there is a good presentation to it. Some of my favorite blogs are about people I don't even know in real life, and yet I feel like I know them through their blog. My all time favorite blog: Dear Lizzy--such a cute person. I want to be her when I grow up. I also really love her sister-in-law at ruffling feathers. She inspired me with the desire to possibly attempt a natural child-birth when my time comes after I read about her experience. She started another blog called, au naturale, where others can share their natural child-birth experiences. I am not totally set on what I will do yet, but after reading some of their experiences and thoughts I am seriously considering it. Before, I always thought the idea was nuts. But after waiting so long, I want that moment...and as much of that moment as I can get. I want to feel that euphoric feeling of pure joy after feeling all of the pain, including the pain that I've already felt. I definitely understand it's not for everyone or every situation, and there's the possibility that it may not work out for me, and I'm grateful there are all kinds of methods of bringing babies into this world. But I admit, I think natural child-birth may just be for me. We will see. I suppose I ought to first concentrate on getting pregnant, dadgum it! It's still up in the air...the whole IUI thing. I've got to find out a few more financial details before we take the plunge. But I'm really hoping July or August will be the first cycle rounds we try. Soon.
In other news, I am now officially 27 years old!! Last Thursday was my b-day. I love birthdays. And Spencer treated me like a queen. I'll have to post about my gift...it is definitely post-worthy.
And my last thought for the day: Tonight is the NIGHT. The grand midnight showing of ECLIPSE! I am going, YES I AM. With some really awesome girlfriends too! I am probably more excited about that than the actual viewing of the movie. I am thankful for the making of new friends, and the rekindling of old ones. Girls need each other, that's for sure. I am just now discovering that. So go make a friend/be a friend. It feels great! And today I am thankful for my blogging friends, too. Lots of Love, to YOU.
from me. ♥
Well I will be honest, I love reading your blog! I love to see your honest feelings about life, something I am so often scared to write about. Your share your joys and your struggles and you are such an example to me. We head off to eclipse in a few hours, I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteAmy, you are so cute! I wish we lived closer, I'm sure we would be good friends.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun at Eclipse! I went to the midnight showing too!!!!
I love reading your blog too! :)
ReplyDeleteAmy you are such a sweetheart, I just love you! My favorite posts are also when people share their deeper feelings... it's nice not to feel alone or like a monster sometimes you know? I think that's awesome that you want to go the natural way, I totally believe you can and should do it. I couldn't... I'm too much of a wimp but your a tough workout loving, marathon running woman... you can do it!!!
ReplyDelete