Monday, March 2, 2009

Never too late for LoVe

HaPpy Valentine's Day to all -- from US!
We just had our traditional special dinner at home with the sparkling grape juice and champaigne flutes. Plus, I always make Spencer a huge cheesecake from scratch and decorate it with love. He went and shopped for me at my most favorite store {Hobby Lobby} and got me some wood scrapbooking stamps and my most coveted, beloved, favorite, delectible, melt-in-your-mouth chocolates: Lindt Lindor Truffles! Have you tried some of these things?! Outrageously, addictively, divinely good.
I hope all of your Valentine's were as good as ours!

5 comments:

  1. sigh, oh how I love your house! I'm glad you had a good time, sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! I miss you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! We do the same thing: fancy home dinner, sparkling grape juice in champagne flutes. I like those Lindt truffles! They are tasty but I always get addicted to Cadbury chocolate.... I swear I would be a *very* rotund person should they have mini eggs available year-round. Anyway, glad you guys had a good V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!! You're alive! I have missed you! It made my day to see your bright smiling face! I want to see pics of your cute house! And, knowing you, I am sure that isn't the only thing going on to celebrate Valentines day! What is Kasey's little thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are back... I've missed you! It looks like you are getting settled in and I hope you LOVE your job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)