Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do you have a loose screw?

Well, apparently Spencer does!
We went to the dentist recently and had updated X-rays done, and this is what the Doc found:
A LOOSE SCREW!! Ha Ha HAA!
Spencer has a plate in his jaw from when he broke it as a teenager. I'm sure you can guess how that happened...Fight! Fight! Fight!
Anyway, they printed out a picture of it for him to take home and we've all been having a good laugh about it ever since.
I always knew something wasn't quite right about him... HaHaHa!
Just a little tease, hottie of mine. Love you.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, how funny!!! By the way I wanted to thank you for all your sweet kind words you wrote to me, i have read them often the past week and they have really comforted me, so thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at this one quite hard. That's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Wow, that's pretty funny! (Must have been quite the fight Spencer had! Eesh)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)