Monday, January 18, 2010

January week two

{Sunday, Jan 10 } - No picture. But it was a significant day for me, going to my first ward conference as stake music chair down in Cochran, GA. I was nervous about being such a young buck trying to show musical leadership to people that I didn't really know. I think it went okay. {Monday, Jan 11} - The new year of gym classes started today! I'm totally pumped for it! I now teach sculpting on Monday night and kickboxing on Tuesday night. I was finally able to talk them into adding that class to the schedule and letting me teach it. I've had a good showing for it so far. So much fun! This is me just after kicking some tail at the gym.
{Tuesday, Jan 12} - Grateful for a warm, cozy bed to snuggle in while we wait for Spencer washing up in the bathroom. The brown dog blends right in with the brown pillow.
{Wednesday, Jan 13} - enjoyed Dinner & a Movie at home. chicken drumsticks on rice with cooked carrots, and bluray Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince on our new bluray home theater system (Spencer's Christmas present). I like to tell Spencer now that he's my "whittle Won Won." If you're not a Potter fan, watch this to understand. hee hee...I try to reserve my Lavendar-ish behavior for the walls of our home. ;)
{Thursday, Jan 14} - Another hard-core music day. I was trying to teach myself how to teach someone else the classic conducting beat patterns. If anybody ever wanted to learn it, all they would have to do is go to the back of the hymn book. It tells you all about it.
{Friday, Jan 15} - I spent the day at my parent's house taking our carpet shampooer for a spin. In turn, they feed me and my dog awesome chicken scraps. :) Hershey can't wait.
{Saturday, Jan. 15} - Church Youth Dance with Spencer. Love these kids! They're so good and so much fun to be around. I hate that this picture turned out blurry...It captures a very fun memory.
All in all, a pretty awesome week, I'd say. 2 down, 50 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)