Monday, January 25, 2010

January week three

This week was a GREAT week! This is getting kind of fun taking pictures from my life as often as I can and being able to have these little memory reminders of the wonderful things that happen everyday. {Monday, Jan. 18} - MLK Jr. Day. Usually a big deal down here in the south. We spent it as a fun family day down on the "redneck farm" as I've lovingly dubbed my brother's home in the Middle-of-Nowhere, GA. How sweet of him to invite us all to hang out. Good food, good times. Aren't these girls adorable?! Kate and Maria are as tall as me now! But I guess it doesn't take much to accomplish that. ;)
{Tuesday, Jan. 19} - Laundry day. Stacks that had to be moved in order to climb into the bed for the night.
{Wednesday, Jan. 20} - Hershey and I played outside today since the weather was so nice. She loves for me to throw her basketball.
I love this picture. This is one of my most favorite spots about my house. Even on the coldest days, this spot is always warm. Right outside the back door, it seems to be blocked from any wind swishing around and the sun shines hard right there mid-day. My personal light therapy session. Bring on the sunshine!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)