Wednesday, February 3, 2010

slice

definitely putting that machine to good use.
I hate that you have to buy more cartridges to get more designs, though.
and you have to wait until the craft store decides to put them on sale (maybe twice a year),
because heaven forbid they let you use a coupon on any Slice or Cricut product.
but I was in luck this week...40% off Slice products at Hobby Lobby!
{in love!}
YES...I now officially own two (2) Slice cartridges.
I am on my way to becoming a lean, mean, die cutting machine!
...or at least learning how to work one.
happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for scrapbooking! I'm glad you're having fun with your slice. I got a cricut for Christmas from my parents and am loving it! But it sure would be nice if the cartridges came on sale more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)