Monday, July 7, 2008
Isn't Blogging FUN?!
I tell you, I think I get addicted to surfing blogs. I think it's so fun to see what other people are up to or their daily view on everyday life. Blogging is like our public journal, so I think people can learn more about us than just our "life statistics," ya know what I mean? I love my blogging friends, like Erin and Sommer and others, that post a lot and like to check out my posts regularly, because even though we're further away from each other in distance I feel like I know what's going on with them better than perhaps even some of my siblings that I don't talk to every single day and certainly aren't into technology or the blogging world. So this is a shout out! to my regular posting buddies, friends from all times and places in my life, current and past! You mean the world to me! And I LoVe knowing what's going on with you and how you feel about things. So keep up the awesome Posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Amy I love you, I feel like I've really gotten to know you latley and I feel like your one of my good friends. I totally know what you mean about knowing what's going on with some people through blogging better then you know what's going on with your siblings, that's how I feel too! Ben calls me a blog addict because whenever I have spare time instead of watching TV or do other things I'm looking at blogs or doing my own, but you know what that's ok because it's like a journal/photo album, and it's so much more fun then sitting and writing in a journal you know. Oh and they have this place that will print every 40 pages of your blog into a book for you for only $12.99 plus shipping and handling but I think I'm going to do that because I'm really bad at printing my own pictures and writing in a journal. I don't know the website yet, I'm waiting for my friend to send it to me but when she does I'll pass it along to you too.
ReplyDeleteLOL Amy I didn't know you have a blog!! I have one too, just started it, but I do love blogging. I've been in the UK since June and haven't had time to post anything because I work what I feel like is 24 hours a day! We will have to keep in touch, love to see what's going on with old friends!! By the way you and your husband are the cutest couple!! Oh and FYI - I love Coldplay, their CD is awesome! The radio stations in the UK leave a lot to be desired, so Coldplay is cd #1 in my disc changer!
ReplyDelete