Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Sweet Laughter of Little Ones

Oh, Natalie...You stole this from someone's blog, and I stole it from yours! I couldn't resist sharing this with the rest of my friends as well. I literally laughed so hard the whole time I watched! Some people would never ever want to have multiples, and maybe infertility has turned me psycho, but I would take it in a heartbeat! Enjoy a good laugh!

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo funny! Thanks for a great laugh! They are so funny and happy! multiples- I'll take them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this before, it's so beyond adorable, I love it! Babies really are the best, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this mulitples youtube video. I have seen it before when I pregnant with the twins thinking I would go nuts if that was me, but now that I have lived through 2 ... what a blessing 4 would be lol. Not that I would every really hope for that, the two I have more sometimes more than too much for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)