I don't know if you can tell from the above picture how raunchy the carpet was before we pulled it up and replaced it. It was like the people that lived here before poured Kool-aid every where, and who knows what else. We got this upstairs bedroom completed just in time for our first guests: Spencer's parents came to visit from Utah back in February!
I once again fell in love in a Target isle (happens every time I go) when I found that shower curtain on sale...and the bath mat...and especially the soap pump.




OH I love your house!! I just told Kasey that I want to come to your house and have Sunday dinner again!!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait! How about this Sunday at 5:00? :) Only if you'll come to choir practice with me and play "Awake, Ye Saints" like good ol' times. Tell Kacey I'll promise him some good homemade fried chicken if he'll bring you and Bellamia out for a visit. Maybe that'll get his wheels turning. ;)
ReplyDelete