Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Month of May

I can't believe May is almost over already. I love this time of year when it's warming up and things are green and people start coming out of hybernation. It's a whole new experience for us to be in an actual neighborhood and to see neighbors going about their business, washing their cars, mowing their lawns, and between the hours of 6:00 and 9:00pm so many of them come out to enjoy a brisk walk in the pleasant evening air. Activity. Love it.
It's also baseball time. Braves baseball... No, not the Atlanta Braves. These Braves are even better than them. You can't beat watching tiny little boys dressed up in their baseball gear trying to swing a big old bat to hit a ball and then run as fast as they can around the bases!
We had such an excellent time as a family that day.
My nutty big brother, Jon, is always a crack up. Still rootin' for his high school football team (his shirt) at the age of 43. Love him.
Spencer, the Jungle Gym! I think he has a soft spot for little girls.
We were all proud of Thomas and his cute little baseball team. Isn't being together with family what it's all about? I live for days like these. Pure bliss.

3 comments:

  1. Days like that are the BEST! I love May! It's always been my favorite month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!!! I love living close to our famlies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just discovered your blog and I really enjoyed reading all your posts! It seems like just the other day we were going to institute and talking after class...wow time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)