Still need curtains and blinds, and a few other accessories...maybe some pillows on the couches...but it's coming along.Now we just need some guests to come visit us! Anyone interested? We bought that guest bed just for YoU! To quote Christina Aguilera, "Come on over, Come on over Babaaay!"
Whew! THE END.
PS - Holly, these pictures were just for you, girlfriend. ;)
Hmmm, you need some loud houseguests to test the durability of all your new projects? Did I read that correctly... cause if I did, we're willing to do it!! How long is the drive??
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah, girl! Bring it on! I'm gonna guess about a 15 hour drive from where you are. It took us about 11 or 12 to travel from Wash DC. No problem, right? Just throw 'em in the car and go! :)
ReplyDeleteAmy I am so very impressed! You're quite the little decorator! It looks fantastic! Wish we could come see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!! It looks so good. Great job. Sometime we would love to come visit...we miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful, it looks like something from a house magazine, I love the colors you chose too!
ReplyDelete