Another Birthday to celebrate! Believe it or not, this hot tamale is my older sister by 16 years, which puts her at 42 years old! {
She will probably kill me for announcing her age}
I love her! She is my idol in every way: compassionate, thankful, faithful, dependable, hard-working, fit, healthy, and smokin' hot! We've become really close over the past few months since I've been home. Especially since we live down the street from each other, work at the same gym teaching fitness classes, and also work in Primary together. And of course we're both crazy Twilight fans! "Our hearts belong to our husbands, but our necks belong to Edward" ~sigh~ We've been running 5K races together as you can see from the pictures, another one of our mutual hobbies. She almost always wins her age division, running 3.1 miles in about 24 minutes! You Go Girl!
HaPpY BirThDaY my sweet and beautiful Sister, Ally!
I can't belive she is 42, no way!!!! You both are sooooooooo pretty!
ReplyDelete