Friday, June 5, 2009

THIS is what I'm doing tonight

A Little Girl Sleepover Party at Aunt Amy's house! And it is of course to celebrate yet another birthday. My brother Rex's little girl, Ashley, turned 5 this week and all she wanted to do was to have a sleepover at my house, so how could I not oblige? I love having the kids in my home! Their laughter is music to my ears. But oh boy, girls are a handfull! I think I'm in for a long night of endless giggling. Bring it on.

3 comments:

  1. oh how fun!!!! What a great way to spend a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your little nieces and nephews love you two! We've made the Saturday before Mother's Day "Best Auntie Day" and this Sturday "Best Uncle Day" for my awesome sis and her hubby that are the best aunt & uncle ever. I think you should be celebrated as well! glad you're having so much fun with all your fam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!...And for sharing your thoughts about Finding the Sunshine ☼. It totally makes my day. :)