So if you don't think we are crazy already, this video will convince you of the fact (if you haven't seen it already). Or rather it will make you understand just how baby hungry I am! This was our brief celebration of Hershey's 1st birthday back in April. What made me think of it was the fact that this past weekend was Conference (wasn't it wonderful?!) and it was during Conference weekend in April that this video was taken. Before you freak out, I made the cake from a recipe meant for dogs, and that's vanilla yogurt, not frosting. But needless to say she spent the rest of her birthday laying on her side with a stuffed belly. So go ahead! Push pause on my song playlist so you can hear, and enjoy a good laugh at our expense!
Oh My Gosh!!! I just about wet my pants laughing! The hat and the outfit and the cake. My favorite was Spencer asking what was all over it and you replied "it's bacon" like duh Spencer, what else would it be!! Oh I miss your laugh!!
ReplyDelete